Anyone involved in the festival industry will concur: music plays a pivotal part in how live events are experienced. XLIVE 2017’s Music roster will encompass all facets of owning, operating, and producing music festivals and catapults the most pressing trends facing the industry to the spotlight.
Having invited a powerhouse collective of world renowned brands to this year’s gathering, XLIVE proudly welcomes industry leaders such as AEG Presents, Firefly, Electric Daisy Carnival, Goldenvoice, Superfly, The Confluence, Country Music Association, Newport Jazz Festival, CAA, ReedPOP, Complex Entertainment, Bonnaroo, Life is Beautiful, Coachella, OutsideLands, Country Music Association, New Orleans Arts Council, FYF Festival, Lost Lake Festival, The Recording Academy, Danny Wimmer Presents, plus many more. In addition to the comprehensive array of panels, this year’s program will feature 100+ exhibitors, 250+ thought leaders, a Tech Startup Showcase, the best nightlife and dining activities Vegas has to offer, and hours of networking with festival professionals. Topics of discussion will include:
- Lessons Learned From The Year’s Biggest Failures – Tim Epstein: Partner, Duggan Bertsch
- A Show Of Their Own: The Rise Of Artist Championed Festivals – Sam Hunt: Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency / Phil Quist: Agent, CAA
- Keep It Local: Including Local Artists And Emerging Talent In Your Lineup – Adam Chernick: Co-Founder & Director Of Operations / Arcartists Craig Asher Nyman: Head Of Music & Live Performances, Life Is Beautiful / Kurt Melien: President, Live Nation Nevada / Trevor Solomon, Boston Calling
- Multi-Platform Juggernauts in Your Town – The Explosion of Radio Station Concerts & Events – Gary Krantz: Krantz Media Group
- Turn it to Eleven – Elevating the Fan Experience – Emily Cox: AC Entertainment, Lindsay Glatz: LUNA FETE
- The Future is Female – How Women are Playing a Crucial Role in the Creation of Extraordinary Live Events – Kate Levenstien: Cannonball Productions, Martha Donato: MAD Event Management, Emily Cox: AC Entertainment
Whether it’s addressing the tempestuous year festivals have faced with (issues ranging from lack of funding, operations failures, to the potential defrauding of ticket buyers), or exploring the reasons behind the rise in opportunities as artists begin producing and hosting their own music festivals – XLIVE’s Music programming is sure to resonate with anyone involved in the industry, prompting thought-provoking conversations from the music industry’s greatest minds.
Adding a new element to this year’s activities and to honor the many accomplishments the festival industry has had in 2017, XLIVE has partnered with Everfest for the first ever XLIVE/Everfest awards. Occurring during the XLIVE conference, XLIVE and Everfest will unite the festival production industry to learn and celebrate the culture built and sustained by the community. More info on the awards ceremony and this year’s nominees TBA this fall!
Stay tuned for more programming info coming this fall — Registration for XLIVE 2017 Las Vegas is available now via the XLIVE website!
LEARN | EXPERIENCE | ENGAGE | TRANSFORM
XLIVE would like to extend a special thanks to the 2017 Sponsors and Creative Partners coming together for this year’s annual event:
Eventbrite – Thuzi – FISH Technologies
The Trade Group – Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
Feathr – Vendini – BackStage Networks – THE CONFLUENCE
Official Audio Visual Sponsor
MS Event Production
Boomset – Access Event Solutions – Direct Source Distributing – Cramer
WorldStage – Umbel – GTE Agency – Front Gate Tickets
Atomic Design – TailoredMail – Connect&Go – ShowClix
Experient – SquadUp – TicketGuardian
Powered by WPeMatico